Patient, friendly and dedicated driving tuition
Based in Canterbury, we specialise in teaching drivers of all abilities the skills they need to pass their practical tests in a friendly, relaxed and stress-free learning environment.
Tuition is provided by our fully qualified, patient, friendly and Driving Standards Agency approved driving instructor, with lessons available in Canterbury, Folkestone, Dover, Deal and Sandwich.
Call us today on 07767 855479 to book your next driving lesson with us or discuss any requirements you have.
We welcome drivers of all abilities
Whatever your driving ability, we will be more than happy to help. Our driving lessons and intensive courses are tailored around your individual needs, no matter if you are an absolute beginner, a nervous driver or an experienced driver looking for refresher lessons before taking your test.
Learn in our easy to drive Vauxhall Corsa
Our Vauxhall Corsa 1.4 SRI limited edition is a very easy car to drive, with a comfortable ride and dual controls for your safety. Ideal for a beginner, but just as useful for a more experienced driver, this car has exceptional visibility for perfecting manoeuvres and will be the car you take your test in.
You will also be able to reap the benefits of learning to drive in a quiet and rural location where you can concentrate on gaining as much driving experience as possible rather than sitting in endless traffic jams.
Our intensive driving course guide:
- 10-15 hours: For pupils that have reached test standard or recently failed a test
- 15-20 hours: For pupils who have not driven for a while but reached test standard or failed a test during the last 12 months
- 20-25 hours: For pupils that have not driven for 6 months but have reached a good standard
- 25-30 hours: For pupils who have recent experience of around five to 10 hours tuition
- 35-40 hours: For complete beginners or pupils that need to build up their confidence
- 45-50 hours: Special courses for those who just want to take their time and build up confidence and for complete beginners